Business Development Director
T: 07535 917486
A former farmhouse from the 1804 entirely refurbished in the 70s by one of the last stonemason Masters (Compagnon du tour de France). La Ferme d’Angele has been a landmark for decades thanks to its esthetic and authenticity.
In 2002,Valerie with the help of top local interior designers, starts a full refurbishment of the inside using the finest materials from the area such as wool from the Arpin family spinning mill and furnitures from Dado Robino.
The house is perfectly located, 5 minutes away from the Espace San Bernardo ski lift (La Rosiere – Aosta) and less than 35 minutes away from Val d’Isere, Tignes, St Foy, Les Arcs with Grand Paradis link to La Plagne.
Currently used as a boutique hotel and restaurant, the house has the perfect potential to become a cosy family home.
• 8 Rooms over 620 Square Meters (4 floors) & 1 little house linked to the main chalet The house can accommodate up to 25 peoples
• 9 bathrooms with Italian showers & 9 restrooms
• Furnished locally with rare materials and top designers
• 4 rooms with private terraces
• Ground floor: Fire place with12 seatings & Dining area with 2 large tables fitting 14 guests (each) Second floor: TV & living room area for up to 12 peoples
• Mezzanine: View on the mountains & the valley
• Cooking: Professional Kitchen & perfect vault wine cellar to store up to 1.000 bottles
• Office / business area
• Beautiful South East exposition with view on the entire valley
• Full property: 1500 Square meters
• Largest terrace located on the first floor: 100 Square meters with view on lAiguille Rouge – ideal for yoga
• 30 Square meters dinning area on the main floor
• Aperif salon in the garden for 8 peoples with potential firepit
• Fruit trees: prunes, berries and apples
• Scandinavian bath for 5 peoples
• Jacuzzi for 6 peoples: perfect for summer and winter
• Sauna for 4 peoples
• Sports chalet: located in the garden with all accessories for personal training, yoga, indoor cycling etc.
• Located on the road to “Col du Petit St Bernard, only 8 minutes away from Bourg St Maurice
• 2 kilometers away from the first ski lift. Possibility to go down to the house by ski
• Less than 35 minutes away from St Foy Tarentaire, la Rosiere, Les Arcs, Val D’Isere, Tignes
• Airport: 2 hours away from Geneva and Lyon airport / 1 hour away from Chambery Airport
• Train: station in Bourg St Maurice with direct train to Paris, London, Brussel and Amsterdam
• Large parking for up to 10 cars
• In the heart of a typical local village
• Can be used as a hotel or as a family house
• Sold entirely furnished
• Possibility to land in helicopter in the neighbours garden (for heliski to Italy) with authorisation
The map location marker shows the general location of the town, and is not specific to the villa.